No octane live account found, like DaleHerrera does

Forums: No octane live account found, like DaleHerrera does
Area for student license holders to post questions and discuss octane.

No octane live account found, like DaleHerrera does

Postby miracle-arc » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am

miracle-arc Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am
Dear fellows of OctaneRender team

I meet the same problem like DaleHerrera. I think it's the same way that my account is recognized as an invalid account.I'm from South China university of Technology and major in Architecture, and my Email address is tied with my student ID.

If you don't know our school,do you know Tsinghua University? We are at the same level in Architecture.I wonder the principle of decide the validity check is a white list...So many schools in China, India, Japanese and the like are "blocked".We Chinese hate the block you know...

I wonder whether the educational version octane render can be used in competitions like the Evolo and Velux,is it commercial use? And what's more the environment of China is serious,but I saw some people bought this wonderful software and promoted it to us, anyhow the price is affordable for us and after graduation I will buy one.

Regards

Chenlong Ma
miracle-arc

Re: No octane live account found, like DaleHerrera does

Postby miracle-arc » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:54 am

miracle-arc Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:54 am
Dear otoy fellows

I finally received the reply for my email address, after a few days. If you care about we Chinese Market,I recommend the include of the eight Chinese universities known as "建筑老八校"that are strong in architecture and have some Cooperation with Chinese companies for commercial version. I'm not one Trade expert, but think that will change the market and thinking here.
miracle-arc

Return to General Discussion