Octane Camaro WIP

Forums: Octane Camaro WIP
Discuss or ask critique about your current works
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the left right corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and use pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Octane Camaro WIP

Postby Neo3d » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 am

Neo3d Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 am
Here's the Camaro I did for the contest. I'll upload the final image in the contest thread and the wip and octane proof picture here.
I did the render in stages with different camera settings for color and combined the images together to eliminate fireflies and goofiness...
I used a EVGA GTX260 2nd Edition at Default clockspeeds for the render / CPU E6600 @ 2.7 / Memory: Patriot Extreme 4gigs @ 800

Model in Blender3d / this was a model I've had laying around for a couple years

1st screencap / you should be able to see the Octane information at the bottom of the picture

2nd screencap

3rd screencap

4th screencap

5th screencap

6th screencap

Final Image / combined with all layers, despeckled and added text
Neo3d

Return to Works In Progress