Not cook more your render......

Forums: Not cook more your render......
Discuss or ask critique about your current works
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the left right corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and use pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Not cook more your render......

Postby cristian.tumiati » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm

cristian.tumiati Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm
Little UP for the contest....

10 min with 2048 samples.....

There's a lot of noise but maybe i have a STRENGHT DOF...don't worry this night take a time to reduce dof and sampling more the image. :)

change of idea....no cook more your render......eat it immediately!!!!!!!!!!

Radiance could you please send your logo for more texturing some material in the scene?...... :)
win7 64 | Geforce GTX 560 + 2 x GEforce GTX 670 4GB | i7 3930K @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHz | 32GB ram
cristian.tumiati
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Not cook more your render......

Postby cristian.tumiati » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 am

cristian.tumiati Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 am
another wip....but i've problem with the memory MOBO (GTX260).....500 mb on 896 crunched for the tex and the meshes

I think this is my resolution for the contest ....

wip_05.jpg
win7 64 | Geforce GTX 560 + 2 x GEforce GTX 670 4GB | i7 3930K @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHz | 32GB ram
cristian.tumiati
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Not cook more your render......

Postby [gk] » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am

[gk] Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am
How much without textures in memory?
Which formats do you use for textures?
How much does the tetures fill on the harddisk space?

A note, your exposure settings are wrong "visually" You need to add ALOT of gamma to the background image and then raise white levels, so its more bland and less contrasty ( nature of light when shooting inside and out )
Amiga 1000 with 2mb memory card
[gk]
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Works In Progress