Documentation: PDF, Please.

Forums: Documentation: PDF, Please.
Newtek Lightwave 3D (exporter developed by holocube, Integrated Plugin developed by juanjgon)

Moderator: juanjgon

Documentation: PDF, Please.

Postby UnCommonGrafx » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm

UnCommonGrafx Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm
http://www.genesisvisual.com/LWOctane_d ... ction.html

Posting this here for myself to find and new guys to be able to see as it's a quite enlightening document.

Juanjgon,
Can we get a pdf of this document, or the ability to print it, with updates et al? Personally, I cut myself off from the net when creating and printed material is preferred. Printing this one page at a time is so passé... help us out.
Thanks for all you do.
Robert
i7-4770K, 32gb ram, windows 8.1, GTX Titan and gt 620 for display
UnCommonGrafx
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Documentation: PDF, Please.

Postby juanjgon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:10 pm

juanjgon Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:10 pm
UnCommonGrafx wrote:http://www.genesisvisual.com/LWOctane_docs/html_output/index.html?OctaneforLWintroduction.html

Posting this here for myself to find and new guys to be able to see as it's a quite enlightening document.

Juanjgon,
Can we get a pdf of this document, or the ability to print it, with updates et al? Personally, I cut myself off from the net when creating and printed material is preferred. Printing this one page at a time is so passé... help us out.
Thanks for all you do.
Robert

I am working in a new docs site using the Otoy Wordpress server, but I am not sure if this site is going to be available as PDF.
I can send to you the current HTML docs as PDF if you want, but after switch to the new Wordpress site I think that docs are going to be only available online.

-Juanjo
juanjgon
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Return to Lightwave 3D