cannot access material graph in assembly

Forums: cannot access material graph in assembly
Foundry Modo (Developed by stenson, Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

cannot access material graph in assembly

Postby jwfvr » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:40 pm

jwfvr Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:40 pm
hi - I need to create a lot of grassy terrain for some archviz work and I have a problem - I made an assembly using some grass presets that have octane overrides - when I use the assembly in a scene, everything works fine, the material with the override shows in the shader tree, but when I click on the override it does not take me to the material graph as usual - and if I expose the assembly, I can get to the group of presets, but that is as far as I can go - I cannot seem to access the material I created for the presets (that are then used in the assembly) am I doing this wrong? is there a way to access the material? I would like the ability to adjust the material further on a per-project basis. thank you
jwfvr
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: cannot access material graph in assembly

Postby face_off » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:31 am

face_off Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:31 am
Hi - can you send me the scene please, and tell me the version of Modo that you are using (as Modo15 changed that way presets were loaded).

Thanks

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Return to Foundry Modo