license conflict with itself,need help :(

Forums: license conflict with itself,need help :(
Maxon Cinema 4D (Export script developed by abstrax, Integrated Plugin developed by aoktar)

Moderator: aoktar

license conflict with itself,need help :(

Postby clarkx » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:23 am

clarkx Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:23 am
I used to post on this issue...but But it has not been solved....so sad

I use a proxy to go online, but the computer crashes while oc rendering. Then I restarted the machine and there was no way to log in. I know that if the renderer is not properly signed out, there will be conflicts when a different ip logging in again,even if it is the same machine.

I have no way. I hope you to help reset the online counter manually so that I can log out from the web. Thank you.. Because of this problem, my online counter has run out.

is there a way to login normally in a frequent ip changing environment? We all know that if it doesn't crash, there is no such problem, but it is impossible.....

last month, I have sent two email requests to reset the counter, ..maybe your admin support team has tired of me...otz
clarkx
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: license conflict with itself,need help :(

Postby clarkx » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:24 am

clarkx Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:24 am
My account is [email protected],I accidentally posted with my friend's account.
clarkx
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: license conflict with itself,need help :(

Postby glimpse » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:16 pm

glimpse Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:16 pm
why not to get dongle so You could work with offline licence? this would solve Your issues. if You are using proxies or VPN, that where the problem could come from as Your computer might not be identified how it is needed for authentication process.
glimpse
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Maxon Cinema 4D