how to bake textures

Forums: how to bake textures
Maxon Cinema 4D (Export script developed by abstrax, Integrated Plugin developed by aoktar)

Moderator: aoktar

Re: how to bake textures

Postby bepeg4d » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:35 pm

bepeg4d Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:35 pm
Hi,
sorry, I have added the last step, when you are ready, render the final textures in Picture Viewer, you need to set the path and the options you want in the Render Passes tab.
Note, to render in Live View with the same proportion of PV, press the Lock icon, than you can zoom in and out with the numeric multiplier.
ciao beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Postby fauntail » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:01 am

fauntail Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:01 am
Hi there,

I seem to have a similar issue with @mogogo. My Textures that are baking seem to be coming out in non square format. For some reason, I'm having a very hard time with this and I've read through the manual as well as this forum as well as watched every tutorial I could find on Youtube. I also agree with @Increon regarding a good example of how to bake a UV using Octane inside of C4D because that is not clearly covered. Other videos seem to show the standalone version or cinema 4d exclusively, and another handful of videos may use C4D and only make a mere mention of Octane Baking inside of C4D. Anyhow, I would really love a little help. Thank you so much for your time.
fauntail
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby bepeg4d » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 am

bepeg4d Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 am
Hi,
please, have a look at the new manual about Octane Baking:
http://www.aoktar.com/octane/Baking.html
ciao Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru