[Solved] Animation Problem

Forums: [Solved] Animation Problem
Maxon Cinema 4D (Export script developed by abstrax, Integrated Plugin developed by aoktar)

Moderator: aoktar

[Solved] Animation Problem

Postby zinogino » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 pm

zinogino Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 pm
Hi, please forgive me I'm trying my best to explain the situation I'm facing at the moment so bare with me.
I'm currently rendering an animation which is about 1350frames and all rendered via c4d default render queue with STAGE/two cameras within the scene.
1) Everything is keyframed and movable objects are assigned with their correct Octane Render (OR) tags, LV is pretty much what I wanted when previewing all the frames
2) When rendering via render queue, everything is fine until the the the STAGE switches to 2nd camera, the animated meshes doesn't move but the camera animation does
3) Could it be I'm rendering from a TAKE system which I created that resulted in this issue or C4D render queue?
4) Lastly, I know this question is being asked a couple of times but when rendering via render queue, C4D always spit out images which I don't need. Is there a way of disabling this in the future or is there a better workaround than deleting the images after their done rendering

Line is pretty bad atm so I'll probably upload a sample scene later.
Cheers!

EDIT:
Problem solved, my take system was messed up. Cheers!
Last edited by zinogino on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
zinogino
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Animation Problem

Postby aoktar » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:58 pm

aoktar Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:58 pm
Yes please add a simplified scene to show what you mean exactly. I hate to read long lines for complex problems. Just horrible to try understand without some visuals and scenes.
Octane For Cinema 4D developer / 3d generalist

3930k / 16gb / 780ti + 1070/1080 / psu 1600w / numerous hw
aoktar
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Re: Animation Problem

Postby zinogino » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 pm

zinogino Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 pm
aoktar wrote:Yes please add a simplified scene to show what you mean exactly. I hate to read long lines for complex problems. Just horrible to try understand without some visuals and scenes.

I totally understand, will upload later.
zinogino
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Maxon Cinema 4D