Same computer setup, different rendering results

Forums: Same computer setup, different rendering results
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the demo version of Octane Render.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Same computer setup, different rendering results

Postby corecolourOctane » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:42 am

corecolourOctane Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:42 am
I'm using two computers for rendering, both using C4D version 2023, and the graphics cards are RTX3050 & RTX3090.

The strange thing is that what I produced on the RTX3050 was much more realistic, when I transferred the file to the 3090 computer with the intention of rendering it, I noticed that with all the same settings within the screen, the results within the preview window were very different, in the first computer the preview screen had a much higher and more natural contrast, and on the second computer the gamma value was as if it had been increased, it was very Bright

I checked all the settings and they are all consistent, I don't know why it would be
corecolourOctane

Re: Same computer setup, different rendering results

Postby elsksa » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:26 pm

elsksa Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:26 pm
Same monitor?
Same connection cable?
Same Nvidia control panel settings?
Same Windows Color Management?
elsksa
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Same computer setup, different rendering results

Postby bacteriashoal » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:24 am

bacteriashoal Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:24 am
Rendering output can be impacted by graphics card settings. Verify the graphics card settings, making sure to adjust any color or display settings that might be influencing the appearance of the imagebasketbros. Verify that the two machines have the same settings.
bacteriashoal

Return to Demo Version Questions & Discussion