Any Designers on C4D, can you help?

Forums: Any Designers on C4D, can you help?
Post, discuss and share handy resources like textures, models and HDRI maps in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post any material that is copyrighted or restricted from public use in any way. OTOY NZ LTD and it's forum members are not liable for any copyright infringements on material in this forum. Please contact us if this is the case and we will remove the material in question.

Any Designers on C4D, can you help?

Postby Brendon_S » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:04 am

Brendon_S Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:04 am
Any Designers on C4D, can you help? struggling to maintain the reflective materials after rendering…... DO I NEED OCTANE?

I hope I’m in the right place for advice, but would like to apologise in advance. looking at the work here on this site, just blows my work away and I’m extremely amateur compared to all the other designers here in cinema 4D.
I have just moved from keyshot to C4D and cant seem to get the realistic visuals I was getting in keyshot. I’m certain its lighting and I’m looking for an expert to help me get my visuals to a decent quality.
I have created a virtual studio within C4D to drop our already created products into. the quality in materials is letting the image down, and I’m sure its just the lighting.
I’ve ended up throwing more light on my subject and I’m sure that not the right thing to do. Can anyone help please? Brendon_S

Brendon_S

Return to Resources and Sharing