Help in Tiled Camera rendering in C4D

Forums: Help in Tiled Camera rendering in C4D
Post, discuss and share handy resources like textures, models and HDRI maps in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post any material that is copyrighted or restricted from public use in any way. OTOY NZ LTD and it's forum members are not liable for any copyright infringements on material in this forum. Please contact us if this is the case and we will remove the material in question.

Help in Tiled Camera rendering in C4D

Postby Sikeyyy » Wed May 11, 2022 8:41 am

Sikeyyy Wed May 11, 2022 8:41 am
Hello,
I tried using the tiled camera render in C4D for a big print image. I followed what was on the forums here and i still got some errors on the side of each image as if each image is unique and is not part of a bigger one. I checked that vignette was off and did everything right. I since tried rendering without the post effects (bloom and glare) and it worked fine. Any idea of how to solve this problem? i would like to keep my camera post effects and still be able to render in tiles for future big prints. I am using the latest octane version and C4D R25.
Thank youu
image (2).png
You can see the bloom and shadows on the edges of each image
Sikeyyy

Re: Help in Tiled Camera rendering in C4D

Postby bepeg4d » Thu May 12, 2022 6:08 am

bepeg4d Thu May 12, 2022 6:08 am
Hi,
you also need to disable Post Effect, or seems are visible.

Export the scene to Standalone, and close c4d, to save resources.
Then try to render the image at 32/64 max sampling at the maximum resolution you can, Post Effect needs only few samples to complete, then enlarge the render at full resolution and add it on top of the tiled version in Linear/Add mode.

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to Resources and Sharing