Vertex map animation

Forums: Vertex map animation
Post, discuss and share handy resources like textures, models and HDRI maps in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post any material that is copyrighted or restricted from public use in any way. OTOY NZ LTD and it's forum members are not liable for any copyright infringements on material in this forum. Please contact us if this is the case and we will remove the material in question.

Vertex map animation

Postby axenivankov » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02 pm

axenivankov Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02 pm
UPD : If i render curent frame - it's work but if i render all frame it's doesn't work
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I created a scene whith vertex map which exchanges one material for another but in Live port animation works good, but when I start the render, the animation does not work and every frame is rendered for 0 seconds. Maybe i dosn't chek all setup's? do you have an idea how to fix it?
I need to fix it crs of deadline :shock:
axenivankov

Re: Vertex map animation

Postby jrjong » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:34 pm

jrjong Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:34 pm
axenivankov wrote:UPD : If i render curent frame - it's work but if i render all frame it's doesn't work
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I created a scene whith vertex map which exchanges one material for another but in Live port animation works good, but when I start the render, the animation does not work and every roadrunner email frame is rendered for 0 seconds. Maybe i dosn't chek all setup's? do you have an idea how to fix it?
I need to fix it crs of deadline :shock:

The images are not opening. Make sure you update the image link again for the proper coordination.
jrjong

Return to Resources and Sharing