ORC when?

Forums: ORC when?
Discussion forum for OctaneRender Cloud

Re: ORC when?

Postby darklight » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 am

darklight Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 am
fuzzybro wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who was testing ORC during the alpha stage, your feedback helped us a lot to move forward and make the service more mature.
Also thanks to everyone who patiently waited while we kept ORC private, we'll be rolling out the service to public soon.

Currently we're wrapping up last tweaks and changes before the release and will be giving access to ORC in small chunks of users.
If you want to skip the wait, please PM me and I'll give you instructions.

Thanks,
Vladimir

ORC Team

Hey Vladamir
we also assumed OCR was going to be released with V3 and have had a nightmare trying to get a highres and long project (75000 frames) rendered locally. We managed it in the end but was a lot of stress. Octane produced great results and we are already starting the next one unfortunately unless we can get some testing done with OCR and can get some confirmed pricing we will ahve to switch back to the C4d renderer. I am unable to private message you as i only just joined the forum but am really keen to get this sorted as going back to the c4d renderer for this project will be a step backwards for us. Maybe you can PM me??
darklight
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Goldorak » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:11 am

Goldorak Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:11 am
One more point to mention. We do need to test the film buffer save and resume on ORC before we charge for renders (until then, we will cover credits so no cost to you guys - similar to RTM15 only larger scale and budget on our end). One we are sure that is working well for the smaller group. It goes live to all. Hope that helps clear up our approach to the wide release.
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Postby darklight » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 pm

darklight Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 pm
I am unable to private message as i am new to the forum but am very keen to test OCR. How cani enroll for this?

Many Thanks
darklight
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to OctaneRender Cloud