Search found 5 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:56 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 479
Re: The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
I reported this issue to Beppe through support email a couple of months ago and he said it was on the list of things to fix. It is still an issue for me in latest C4D 2026 with Octane 2026 1.9.4.
Have not had time to install Octane 1.9.5 yet, is it adressed in that update, I didn't see any mention ...
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 1:14 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 479
Re: The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
I'm experiencing a blurry real-time view window when using Octane 2026, but it looks normal in the Maxon Cinema 4D image viewer. It might be a Maxon Cinema 4D issue; I'm not sure why. I don't know if I'm the only one encountering this problem, as I haven't seen anyone else mention it. It's been ...
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 4:50 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 479
The issue of the Octane live viewer window displaying blurry images
I'm experiencing a blurry real-time view window when using Octane 2026, but it looks normal in the Maxon Cinema 4D image viewer. It might be a Maxon Cinema 4D issue; I'm not sure why. I don't know if I'm the only one encountering this problem, as I haven't seen anyone else mention it. It's been ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:21 am
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Octane 2026.3 for Cinema4D - v1.9.3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7601
Re: Octane 2026.3 for Cinema4D - v1.9.3
Hello, I'm experiencing a blurry live viewer window when using Octane 2026, but it appears normal in the Maxon Cinema 4D image viewer. Initially, I thought it was due to Maxon Cinema 4D 2026.3.1, but the problem persists even after switching to Maxon Cinema 4D 2025.2.0. I'm unsure of the cause, and ...
- Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:15 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: octane 2021 version of dirt cannot take effect on bump
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6355