Could you please try this version? Thanks!
https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloads/plugins/1e/98/85/96/octane_blender_addon-32.2-alpha.zip
https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloads/plugins/2f/0f/a5/92/OctaneStudio_for_BlenderOctaneAddon_Linux_32.2-alpha.zip
https://render.otoy.com ...
Search found 1548 matches
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:32 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:35 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
Re: Octane crash on Linux
We´re working on a fix.
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:57 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
Re: Octane crash on Linux
I get a black render unless I don´t use a different camera than the OSL one.
I also get a warning about Goo Engine being used in the scene, and several undefined sockets.
I noticed you have Real Time option on, which can be one of the causes of your issues and doesn´t make a lot of sense when used ...
I also get a warning about Goo Engine being used in the scene, and several undefined sockets.
I noticed you have Real Time option on, which can be one of the causes of your issues and doesn´t make a lot of sense when used ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:01 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
Re: Octane crash on Linux
Could you please check whether Octane’s AI denoiser is enabled? It isn’t compatible with the PMC kernel. If it’s enabled, please disable denoising and try rendering again to see whether it still stalls around 970–980 samples.
For general rendering, I’d normally recommend Path Tracing, or Photon ...
For general rendering, I’d normally recommend Path Tracing, or Photon ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:55 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Error when exporting orbx
- Replies: 8
- Views: 454
Re: Error when exporting orbx
Does that message appear when you try to export, or when you try to render?
Could you please download both the addon and the matching OctaneServer version for your license type from here?
For OctaneServer, please choose the “archive” version rather than the installer, and extract it to a folder of ...
Could you please download both the addon and the matching OctaneServer version for your license type from here?
For OctaneServer, please choose the “archive” version rather than the installer, and extract it to a folder of ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:10 pm
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Error when exporting orbx
- Replies: 8
- Views: 454
Re: Error when exporting orbx
Which Blender version are you using?
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:24 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
Re: Octane crash on Linux
I've loaded your scene and I noticed you're not using Blender 5.2, but a more recent version, probably still not supporterd by the current Octane addon.
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:39 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Error when exporting orbx
- Replies: 8
- Views: 454
Re: Error when exporting orbx
Hi! I’ve just tested ORBX export with the same version, and it worked without any issues.
Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?
Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?
Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Error when exporting orbx
- Replies: 8
- Views: 454
Re: Error when exporting orbx
Which version are you using? Does it happen with any scene?
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:45 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Octane crash on Linux
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1551
Re: Octane crash on Linux
Could you please share your scene and exact steps to reproduce the crash? Does it only happen on Linux?
Thanks!
Thanks!