Hi, there is no specific scene where this happens, I can give you the steps to replicate:
1 - Empty scene
2 - import a heavy obj or image, like 1gb or something
3 - Copy the node with ctrl-c
4 - paste anywhere in the nodegraph
When pasting it will reload the data like you never loaded it before ...
Search found 412 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 1:40 pm
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2026.4
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3120
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 10:01 am
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2026.4
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3120
Re: OctaneRender® 2026.4 [current 2026]
There is a behaviour on this new version that is very inconvenient, not sure if it is a bug or a feature.
Usually when I copy/cut and paste something that is on the scene, I can paste it anywhere and it pastes immediately because all the assets are in memory.
But on this 2026.4 version, whenever I ...
Usually when I copy/cut and paste something that is on the scene, I can paste it anywhere and it pastes immediately because all the assets are in memory.
But on this 2026.4 version, whenever I ...
- Mon Jun 16, 2025 10:36 am
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2025.2.1
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6396
Re: OctaneRender® 2025.2.1 [current 2025]
Here is a ORBX and the result in 2024.1 and 2025.2
It should behave as in 2024
It should behave as in 2024
- Thu Jun 12, 2025 12:02 pm
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2025.2.1
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6396
Re: OctaneRender® 2025.2.1 [current 2025]
There is a shading bug where if 2 textures with OSL projection are mixed with a mix2colors they lose the OSL projection and use the standard UV's instead
- Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:32 am
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2024.1
- Replies: 13
- Views: 26808
Re: OctaneRender® 2024.1 [current 2024.1]
There is a BUG on the Gizmos of Local transform, they act as they are global transforms.
Check the image:
Check the image:
- Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:27 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Point Cloud Importer for Standalone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4762
Re: Point Cloud Importer for Standalone
This is really great! Thanks so much!
- Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:40 pm
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [updated 2023-10-18]
- Replies: 36
- Views: 31952
Re: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [current 2023.1, updated 2023-10-18]
This duplicate frame bug is causing a lot of trouble, I managed to find the source of it.
It seems that when using a sequence of csv in a scatter or a sequence of images in a texture,
the batch render job seems to skip every other frame and creates a duplicate frame instead.
I managed to create a ...
It seems that when using a sequence of csv in a scatter or a sequence of images in a texture,
the batch render job seems to skip every other frame and creates a duplicate frame instead.
I managed to create a ...
- Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:39 pm
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [updated 2023-10-18]
- Replies: 36
- Views: 31952
Re: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [current 2023.1]
Thanks, already fixed in the script.
Probably unrelated but I am getting a weird behaviour in one of my scenes,
I have a bunch of alembic cameras, and others animated with animate-value lua script, any animation I render with the batch render job
creates duplicate frames, and saves them 2 by 2 ...
Probably unrelated but I am getting a weird behaviour in one of my scenes,
I have a bunch of alembic cameras, and others animated with animate-value lua script, any animation I render with the batch render job
creates duplicate frames, and saves them 2 by 2 ...
- Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:47 pm
- Forum: Commercial Product News & Releases (Download here)
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [updated 2023-10-18]
- Replies: 36
- Views: 31952
Re: OctaneRender® 2023.1 [current 2023.1]
I am getting this error on some scripted operators that worked on previous versions.
Could you fix this?
Thanks
Kind regards
Filipe
Could you fix this?
Thanks
Kind regards
Filipe
- Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:00 pm
- Forum: Development Build Releases
- Topic: OctaneRender® 2022.1 XB 0
- Replies: 108
- Views: 73862
Re: OctaneRender® 2022.1 XB 0
This version is working flawlessly.