Will the new subscription conflict with the existing subscri

Forums: Will the new subscription conflict with the existing subscri
Generic forum to discuss Octane Render, post ideas and suggest improvements.
Forum rules
Please add your OS and Hardware Configuration in your signature, it makes it easier for us to help you analyze problems. Example: Win 7 64 | Geforce GTX680 | i7 3770 | 16GB

Will the new subscription conflict with the existing subscri

Postby JasonKaKa » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:28 am

JasonKaKa Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:28 am
My V4 subscription expires after 2 months. The new version of the subscription gives me a lot of questions.
1. I am a personal user, and I use my own computer for rendering. There is no studio or the like. If I want to continue to subscribe to OC, what subscription should I choose? Am I choosing between these two (OctaneRender® Studio Subscriptions and OctaneRender® Enterprise Maintenance Extension)? Either way works on all platforms (C4D 3DMAX, etc.), right?
2. Then if I upgrade the new version of the subscription, will the remaining 2 months of my subscription continue to be added to the new subscription date (expires 2021-02), or will the 2 months' cost be refunded to me? Subscribe now (expires 2020-12)?
Please give me some advice.
JasonKaKa
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Will the new subscription conflict with the existing subscri

Postby Goldorak » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:36 am

Goldorak Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:36 am
If you own V4 the best deal to use 2020 is to go for the 199 / year option on shop/buy/maintence. It gets you everything (unless you absolutely need to pay more for a 2020 perpetual license - which few do)
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Postby JasonKaKa » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:37 pm

JasonKaKa Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:37 pm
Goldorak wrote:If you own V4 the best deal to use 2020 is to go for the 199 / year option on shop/buy/maintence. It gets you everything (unless you absolutely need to pay more for a 2020 perpetual license - which few do)

The last question is that there are no restrictions on the Enterprise Edition and there are restrictions on the Studio Edition, right? So should I buy the annual maintenance of 199 Euros for Enterprise Maintenance Extension instead of the annual subscription of 14.95 Euros per month for Studio Subscriptions? I asked my friend to borrow a VISA card. thanks for the reply.
JasonKaKa
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Goldorak » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 am

Goldorak Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 am
JasonKaKa wrote:
Goldorak wrote:If you own V4 the best deal to use 2020 is to go for the 199 / year option on shop/buy/maintence. It gets you everything (unless you absolutely need to pay more for a 2020 perpetual license - which few do)

The last question is that there are no restrictions on the Enterprise Edition and there are restrictions on the Studio Edition, right? So should I buy the annual maintenance of 199 Euros for Enterprise Maintenance Extension instead of the annual subscription of 14.95 Euros per month for Studio Subscriptions? I asked my friend to borrow a VISA card. thanks for the reply.

Yes. So if you need more than 2 GPUs or net render, the 199 year deal is best.
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to General Discussion