www.vizforyou.com - scenes for Cinema 4D and Octane Render

Forums: www.vizforyou.com - scenes for Cinema 4D and Octane Render
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

www.vizforyou.com - scenes for Cinema 4D and Octane Render

Postby marcinbee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 am

marcinbee Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 am
Hello

I invite you to my website where you will find free 3d models, tutorials and interior and exterior scenes. Everything in Cinema 4D and Octane

http://www.vizforyou.com

All models are made by me in Cinema 4D R17. They are optimized mesh - Nurbs and Subdivision Surface functions. Rendered on 1 x GPU GTX 980 4 GB

marcinbee
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: www.vizforyou.com - scenes for Cinema 4D and Octane Render

Postby ford519 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:34 pm

ford519 Fri May 22, 2020 5:34 pm
Hi! I know this is an old project, but what were the render times like on these images?

Thanks
ford519

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery