enterprise sub / free tier?

Forums: enterprise sub / free tier?
Blender (Export script developed by yoyoz; Integrated Plugin developed by JimStar)

enterprise sub / free tier?

Postby acc24ex » Fri May 17, 2019 9:32 am

acc24ex Fri May 17, 2019 9:32 am
So, I get the enterprise subscription, and blender cannot use it to access. Also I'm using it on my secondary machine - laptop, so, first of all is blender included in the enterprise thing.. and does it only work on that primary machine (I have two standalones one is enterprise)..

What are the requirements (also why is it so difficult to get that information, it's not under FAQ)

Also what about the free tier that was talked about at some point - what are the requirements and does it exist at all?

Aaaand, can this version be used on blender 2.8 ?
[size=85]3dmax, zbrush, UE
//Behance profile //BOONAR
//Octane render toolbox 3dsmax
acc24ex
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: enterprise sub / free tier?

Postby J.C » Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 pm

J.C Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 pm
Have you tried to sign out fron Octane account on one machine and sign in ot the other with Blender?

The free version is planned for 2.8 as far as I know, but it would be better if someone in charge answerd this question.
CPU – i9 13900KF, 128GB RAM, GPU – RTX 4090
System – Windows 11
My Behance portfolio, Blender plugin FB support group
J.C
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby acc24ex » Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm

acc24ex Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm
on my desktop I'm not using octane on blender, only tried it on laptop for a test (I'm on blend 2.8 anyway) , I'm using on houdini, 3ds max, archicad on dekstop - and those work fine, I'm wandering if it's even supposed to work that way - can I use 3ds max octane on one machine and houdini octane on another with the same subscription? what are the prerequisits for blender anyway?

.. either way, I've started using blender 2.8, 2.79 is just too horrible looking to me now .. slowly picking at new blender lately .. so yeah 2.8 free tier would sound great, cycles is pretty slow and very bad at scaling, 4 gpus makes it 2x faster
.. I know a few people that are in need of octane in blender as well... any news about that paste it here please
[size=85]3dmax, zbrush, UE
//Behance profile //BOONAR
//Octane render toolbox 3dsmax
acc24ex
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby linograndiotoy » Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 am

linograndiotoy Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 am
acc24ex wrote:So, I get the enterprise subscription, and blender cannot use it to access. Also I'm using it on my secondary machine - laptop, so, first of all is blender included in the enterprise thing.. and does it only work on that primary machine (I have two standalones one is enterprise)..

What are the requirements (also why is it so difficult to get that information, it's not under FAQ)

Also what about the free tier that was talked about at some point - what are the requirements and does it exist at all?

Aaaand, can this version be used on blender 2.8 ?

Enterprise DCC / All-Access Bundle should give you access to Octane for Blender as well. Free tier is coming (sorry if it's taking more than expected!).

Octane for Blender 2.8 is in the works. Sneak Peek here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OctaneR ... 677218641/
linograndiotoy
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to Blender