Help Needed Please Urgent!! Grocery store modeling & render

Forums: Help Needed Please Urgent!! Grocery store modeling & render
Discuss or ask critique about your current works
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the left right corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and use pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Help Needed Please Urgent!! Grocery store modeling & render

Postby serjdaher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am

serjdaher Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am
Hello to everyone here,

I am currently working on a project where i have to model a Grocery store with fridges and service counters, Bakery, Restaurant, Meat grinders and pratically everything you see in a regular store.
Has anyone done something like this before?? What i need help with is how to fill all the fridges and the shelves with products it seems impossible to add models of everything and the space is so big my rendering would crash in a second..
Please if anyone has any kind of input on doing something like this, maybe a library of PNGs, or if you could tell me about a similar experience of yours, that would be of great help I have a very tight deadline and i'm dead stressed about this.
If PNGs should be used, I am afraid the different point of views might not render it realistic? Any thoughts on this at all?

Here are some reference images for you to understand what kind of objects i need to integrate
Thank you all in advance!! Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Attachments
5666943886_a5a4d9c5d5_b.jpg
bakery.jpg
serjdaher
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Help Needed Please Urgent!! Grocery store modeling & render

Postby justix » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm

justix Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm
I'm not an expert of a kind but I believe that a scattering is on order to avoid filling your video card memory ... maybe you can prepare kind of 10 products and have them scattered on specific surfaces of your choice and being the camera shot slightly far from the fridges you can use low poly models to light up the scene...
Win 7 64 | 2 X MSI AERO GtX 1070| Intel I7-6850K| 32 GB DDR4 RAM | Asus X99 II-A
justix
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Works In Progress