Photographic stereo panos and Octane 3D renders

Forums: Photographic stereo panos and Octane 3D renders
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

Photographic stereo panos and Octane 3D renders

Postby 360precision » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 am

360precision Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 am
Hi,

We're just finishing off our stereo-pano rigs so I've been out shooting test scenes.

I want to know if we're allowed to use these photographic panos to composite with Octane renders for the competition ?

You can download and check out the three samples, they're pretty awesome even if I do say :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdmcjuh80bwo0 ... 3.zip?dl=1

As soon as the ORBX player is updated with hotspots etc I'll be creating linked tours.

Matt Rogers
360Precision.com

Last edited by 360precision on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
360precision
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Photographic stereo panos and Octane 3D renders

Postby glimpse » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:11 am

glimpse Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:11 am
now that's a cool idea =) latelly been thinking how hard is to comp those stereo panos - & is there any software/workflow that would ease the pain to fit & tweak OctaneRendered material to captured data (seen foundry was working on some tools but as far as I understood - those were still in progress).

for competition, I migh be wrong, but I guess OTOY might want to have Octane Rendered pieces jsut to show the coolness of their render engine =) but who knows - rules are are pretty much loose, so let's wait for them to comment on this topic!
glimpse
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion