Home sweet home

Forums: Home sweet home
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: Home sweet home

Postby Xenomorph » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Xenomorph Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm
it's just amazing.. the details in the dry grass near the wheel.. the overall aspect.. maybe just an apparture set a little to high, how make all the scene look like in a very close macrolens shot but i'm certain that's an anticipated effect;) just great job;)
Intel Q6600 quad, 8Go ddr², vista 64, GTX 280 card
Xenomorph

Re: Home sweet home

Postby RayTracey » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

RayTracey Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm
Enrico, is it possible to make a video of this scene while you're interacting with it and letting it converge to final quality? I can only dream of such powerful hardware right now (currently owning a 8600 GT M :|) and I would like to salivate over a nice scene rendered with Octane on decent hardware.
RayTracey
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Previous

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery