Octane on 2 computers

Forums: Octane on 2 computers
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

Re: Octane on 2 computers

Postby pinefull » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 am

pinefull Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 am
hello i'm currently using octane render for my cinema4D and i use it on 2 computers; one at home and one for work in my laptop. Before, i was able to just turn off my c4d in one computer and the octane renderer would automatically sign out, or it seemed like it because octane worked in my other computer without having to sign out at the octane settings beforehand. However, now I have to manually sign out at the settings, account tab everytime before i turn off my c4d. Is this supposed to work like this? If it is, then why was i able to use octane on both computers without having to manually sign out? Maybe something changed with my subscription?
pinefull

Postby pinefull » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:43 am

pinefull Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:43 am
i'm having similiar problems. i was able to use octane on both my home and work computers without having to manually sign out from settings if i just shut down my c4d in one computer, but now i have to manually sign out everytime. Is this supposed to happen or is something wrong with my octane renderer account? If there's nothing wrong or no changes with my account or subscription, how was i able to use my octane renderer without having to manually sign out before?
pinefull

Postby bepeg4d » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:30 am

bepeg4d Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:30 am
Hi,
if c4doctane plugin is not correctly installed, you can have this behavior.

Please, share a screenshot like this one, that shows both the c4doctane directory opened, and the entire installation path, thanks:

ciao Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Previous

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion