ERROR- Tried to access null node on AC20/Octane 3.06

Forums: ERROR- Tried to access null node on AC20/Octane 3.06
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

ERROR- Tried to access null node on AC20/Octane 3.06

Postby skrippendorf » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:46 pm

skrippendorf Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:46 pm
Hello everybody!

Since this afternoon I get a strange Octane error.

I´m working with ArchiCAD20 and Octane 3.06. While opening the octane render settings window it shows errors with duplicate materials -we had them before but everything was still working- but now it shows duplicate materials like "opacity", "borderMode", "material scale" which didn´t show up before. In addition it shows errors like "cannot find node reference in ModuleDataBuffer for amount, node reference 0", "cannot find node reference in ModuleDataBuffer for camera, node reference 2", "cannot find node reference in ModuleDataBuffer for uvSet, node reference 29806", "cannot find node reference in ModuleDataBuffer for shutterAlignment, node reference 29806" and some more, but it is opening. The cuda log just says "tried to access null mode" several times . When I then try to open the viewport ArchiCAD just closes completely down and shows me the bug reporter.

It is an ArchiCAD Teamwork project with several Hotlink files in it, so I can´t tell exactly what may have changed because there are about five people working on it at the same time (I´m the only one using Octane though).

I hope you understand more or less what I have written, I normally don´t do the octane administration in our office, but my college who does is von vacation for the next two weeks. Unfortunatelly I have to do a rendering for this project by friday.

So, any guesses???

Thanks in advance!!!
skrippendorf

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion