OctaneVR - Subscription Issue

Forums: OctaneVR - Subscription Issue
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

OctaneVR - Subscription Issue

Postby Renderhead » Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am

Renderhead Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am
Dear Otoy,

I live in the Netherlands and because i do not have i big budget i thought OctaneVR is an awesome outcome, So i set up a Paypal account i transfer a bunch of money to it and get on the otoy website to order me a subscription.
But then i notice i HAVE to add a credit card, which i don't have and also not intend of getting. With that beeing said i still would love to get a OctaneVR subscription and i hope that there is a way we could work out this issue!

Kind Regards,

Renderhead
Renderhead
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: OctaneVR - Subscription Issue

Postby win » Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 am

win Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 am
Renderhead wrote:Dear Otoy,

I live in the Netherlands and because i do not have i big budget i thought OctaneVR is an awesome outcome, So i set up a Paypal account i transfer a bunch of money to it and get on the otoy website to order me a subscription.
But then i notice i HAVE to add a credit card, which i don't have and also not intend of getting. With that beeing said i still would love to get a OctaneVR subscription and i hope that there is a way we could work out this issue!

Kind Regards,

Renderhead

Hi Renderhead

With subscriptions you need to setup the subscription in Paypal, and the associated credit card - not your Paypal account - is used for recurring payments.
I'm sorry if this process is not convenient for you, but this is how the Paypal subscription service currently works.

If you have any other queries about the subscription service, please email our Help Desk - [email protected]

Kind regards, Win
win
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion