Any freelancers available for hire?

Forums: Any freelancers available for hire?
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

Any freelancers available for hire?

Postby metrovr » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:52 pm

metrovr Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:52 pm
Hi all!

I'm a seasoned entrepreneur in the early stages of a new VR startup. I'm currently in a pre-seed stage (raising VC funds to build my team and initial product). I shared my startup concept with Samsung and was able to get a meeting for possible funding to make my idea a reality. Now I'll need some kind of limited demo to further explain my concept and secure funding.

I'm hoping to find out if anyone here is available for hire to help me build a visually appealing demo of my concept. My meeting with Samsung is in apx 3 weeks so it would be something we'd need to start on right away.

You'd essentially be creating a small interactive retail store. Items (let's say sneakers) could be called out, viewed in 360 degrees, color options changed, and put back on the shelf. Given the graphic limitations on Gear VR, I'm assuming that Octane provides the best opportunity to bring photo realistic objects and scenes to my project.

With the time constraints, please let me know if it makes more sense to do a pre-rendered simulation vs a working demo. Also, please let me know if you are interested in possibly joining a startup doing something like this full time. If all goes well, the startup will be based out of NYC.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can PM you with more details, questions, and answers to any questions you may have. Thanks in advance!!
metrovr

Re: Any freelancers available for hire?

Postby paramjot.singh » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 am

paramjot.singh Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 am
I would like to know more details about the project.

My Email ID : [email protected]
paramjot.singh

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion