Here is the change log going out with the apk for those that are interested:
Version 2.00 – New features to support ORBX videos and interactive media
- Support for 18432x1536 @ 60+ fps stereo cube map videos and navigable walkthroughs, exported from Octane VR or ORC.otoy.com
- Lua and JSON scene files: playlists, background audio, audio/video event triggers, hotspots, gaze overlays, custom blend modes and cursors, navigation links and logic, asset cache, and dynamic menus
- HDR compositor enables live blending of Octane VR cube maps/spherical panos, info channels, beauty passes, multi-light data, multi-view data, MP4 media, post processing layers, pre-multiplied alpha
- Manifest.json supports thumbnails, startup scripts, content metadata and update URLs for ORBX\Media\sub-directory or packaged ORBX media file.
- MP4 video/audio and WAV files embedded in ORBX media file package for audio/video elements, backgrounds, overlays and interstitials.
- Support for alpha/depth channels embedded below RGB content in MP4 videos and JPGs.
- PNG16 and EXR FP-16 supported by local media browser and HDR compositor