Licensing Errors

Forums: Licensing Errors
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

Licensing Errors

Postby maxwood » Wed May 27, 2015 10:06 pm

maxwood Wed May 27, 2015 10:06 pm
Hi all,

I'm having some trouble trying to activate my license. I've emailed support but not heard anything back in 24 hours now, I had the demo version working and then I installed Octane VR but it just doesn't want to activate. I've tried a full uninstall/reinstall also.

I've attached the errors I'm receiving below -

Thanks,

Max
@maxwood | i7-5820K | 32GB | GTX 980
Freelance CG Generalist + Soon to be licensed customer
maxwood

Re: Licensing Errors

Postby JimStar » Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 am

JimStar Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 am
maxwood wrote:Hi all,

I'm having some trouble trying to activate my license. I've emailed support but not heard anything back in 24 hours now, I had the demo version working and then I installed Octane VR but it just doesn't want to activate. I've tried a full uninstall/reinstall also.

What login/pass type do you use to activate? From your account's "Subscriptions" section?
JimStar
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Re: Licensing Errors

Postby maxwood » Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 pm

maxwood Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 pm
JimStar wrote:
maxwood wrote:Hi all,

What login/pass type do you use to activate? From your account's "Subscriptions" section?

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the reply. The issue was being caused by the incorrect login but also because I didn't have one. I'd never signed up for the standalone version of Octane VR, I didn't realise that I needed to and that it would be another separate login. After I'd done that it all worked.

Kinda confusing though.

Cheers!

Edit: Is it normal that the "Open network configuration" button doesn't do anything?
@maxwood | i7-5820K | 32GB | GTX 980
Freelance CG Generalist + Soon to be licensed customer
maxwood

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion