Suggestion needed for Render job graph

Forums: Suggestion needed for Render job graph
Generic forum to discuss Octane Render, post ideas and suggest improvements.
Forum rules
Please add your OS and Hardware Configuration in your signature, it makes it easier for us to help you analyze problems. Example: Win 7 64 | Geforce GTX680 | i7 3770 | 16GB

Re: Suggestion needed for Render job graph

Postby vijay » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm

vijay Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm
Tazan wrote:Hi Vijay,

I have yet another question on the Render job: at the moment when I put the frame ranges for each renders, it won't keep them in memory whenever I close the window.
Which is a bit annoying for small lists, but can be very annoying for big lists like the one in the following picture:

Also, I don't know Lua script language but is there a way to assign a frame range for each Batch render job by their name?

Best regards :)

First and last frame settings in the batch render node(red box in the attachment) is the one you should be changing, this will be saved with the project.

The start and end frame in the render job dialog is the just resultant frames of a batch render job(not the animation timeline of the scene). This additional feature will be useful when you want to render selected frames of a batch render job node, especially when rendering interrupted.
Attachments
render_job_group.png
vijay
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Re: Suggestion needed for Render job graph

Postby Tazan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Tazan Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:38 pm
vijay_thirukonda wrote:
First and last frame settings in the batch render node(red box in the attachment) is the one you should be changing, this will be saved with the project.

Oh snap you're right! Totally forgot I could go back to Batch render job settings now they're used individually.

Thanks a lot for your response Vijay :D
Good day to you.
Tazan
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to General Discussion