- Fixed cylindrical camera mode
- Fixed region render
- Fixed motion blur of PF.
- Switched to CUDA 6.5.
- Improved performance of Maxwell 2 GPUs (GTX 970 and GTX 980).
- Speed up processing of HDR textures which should reduce the delay when a scene with many HDR textures is loaded on the GPU.
- Fixed displacement "cracks" (see viewtopic.php?f=81&t=43228).
- Fixed memory leak when environment importance sampling is used.
- Fixed incorrect sampling when multiple GPUs with mixed render priorities are used (see viewtopic.php?p=210018#p210018).
- Fixed emitter sampling of animated meshes (see viewtopic.php?p=209832#p209832).
- Fixed mix material in the AO/wireframe info channel kernels.
- Enabled PMC for Maxwell 2 GPUs.
- Fixed performance regression in PMC kernel introduced with version 2.11.
- Fixed/improved displacement mapping with negative offsets.
- Fixed self-shadowing of objects with matte material.
- Fixed post-processing glare.
- Switched to a newer version of the network library used for network rendering fixing low transfer rates on some Win7 computers.
- Fixed missing initialization of Winsock library which may cause net render daemon discovery or the daemons to fail.
- Fixed a crash in Octane if a daemon gets enabled on the same computer as the master.
Due to the switch to CUDA 6.5 you will need a current graphics driver of version 344.x or higher.
Installer http://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads/ ... p_2_13.zip (30MB ZIP File)
For network slave and daemon please download standalone installer here
The OctaneRender® Team.