Hi admin! why my live ID can't active anymore?

Forums: Hi admin! why my live ID can't active anymore?
Area for student license holders to post questions and discuss octane.

Hi admin! why my live ID can't active anymore?

Postby DaleHerrera » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am

DaleHerrera Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am
please check this,when I go to OctanLiveAccount page:
No octane live account found. If this is incorrect, please contact us via email at [email protected]
Please use the username and password from an OctaneLive license to activate it on a computer. Once the license is activated, it cannot be used on another machine until it is deactivated. You can deactivate a license in the OctaneLive account preference panel of the software, or in this customer area. You may use only one license at a time on one machine, and you must wait one hour between deactivating and reactivating a license between machines.

what is going on?? am I got baned or something else?? I can't active the standalone and 3ds max plugins anymore?? please fix that!!thank you so much
DaleHerrera

Re: Hi admin! why my live ID can't active anymore?

Postby Goldorak » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Goldorak Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 pm
Automated Student licenses are provided for school domains that reliably validate student emails. Californiacollages.edu gives a .edu email to anyone. t is not recognized by our edu license servers (nor Amazon's and many others that check for valid .edu addresses).

Your university can contact OTOY about an institutional student site license. This is a fallback option for accredited schools that don't have proper email validation.
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Return to General Discussion