I have an alembic animation with several cameras capturing the same shot. There is a script for animated sequence, and one for several RenderTargets, which is nice, and yet I can't simply combine those.
In a nutshell, I'd love to:
- Load a frame, render it with camera1,
- change to a different rendertarget for a ZDepth pass,
- render the same frame with camera2,
- continue selecting cameras until they run out,
- switch to frame 2...
- Loop until endframe is reached
It would be wonderful, since a single frame takes about 5 seconds to load with selective update enabled and if you have to load the same frame, say 4 times just to render it from a different position, and there are 500 frames... it's easy to see the waste of time here.
I will appreciate any help from you guys, since the time is short. Also it would be beneficial for people willing to have a multipass function, which is not yet implemented.