I have refreshed the installers at the top of this thread with:
- Compiled with Octane 2.16.
- Various additions/enhancements to emitters, including addition of "Surface Brightness" and "Cast Illumination" pin. See Octane 2.15 Standalone release notes for details.
- Removed ISO and FStop Imager pins. See Octane 2.15 Standalone release notes for details. Scenes saved with plugin versions prior to 126.96.36.199 will have the exposure converted to the new scale, however your default rendertarget "exposure" will not be converted - so you may need to adjust the default exposure and then "Save a Default"
- Daylight illumination power has been re-calibrated (pls see Octane Standalone 2.16 release notes for details). You may need to tweak the Daylight power of some pre-2.16 scenes to compensate.
- The plugin is now out of the Open Beta stage