Bug with Octane render Cryptomatte not displaying Denoised B

Forums: Bug with Octane render Cryptomatte not displaying Denoised B
Discussion forum for ORBX.js

Bug with Octane render Cryptomatte not displaying Denoised B

Postby shenxiange911 » Wed May 24, 2023 3:37 am

shenxiange911 Wed May 24, 2023 3:37 am
Hello everyone, I am using Octane Render version 2022.1-R8 in C4D. In the same scene in C4D, there are four cameras connected to the stage with identical materials, render settings, and render parameters. AOVs are rendered as EXR files using Octane and imported into After Effects using EXtractoR. However, the second camera does not display the Beauty, Denoised Beauty, and Reflection channels, which appear as black. When rendering as a single channel in PNG format, they can be displayed normally. When using Cryptomatte, different colors can be displayed normally. However, when I split the four cameras into four separate C4D projects and render them separately, the channels can be displayed normally. Is this a bug? If it is, which version of Octane Render has a more stable Cryptomatte channel?
02.png
shenxiange911

Re: Bug with Octane render Cryptomatte not displaying Denoised B

Postby bepeg4d » Fri May 26, 2023 6:23 am

bepeg4d Fri May 26, 2023 6:23 am
Hi,
sorry, I'm not an AE user, but please, remove the installed c4doctane version and upgrade to 2022.1.1-R5:
https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... ed_win.rar

If not enough, and since it seems a setting issue, please write to help at otoy dot com, so we can better investigate what is going on with your scene.

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to ORBX.js