ORBX- Animating emission power glitches in ORBX file.

Forums: ORBX- Animating emission power glitches in ORBX file.
Discussion forum for ORBX.js

ORBX- Animating emission power glitches in ORBX file.

Postby Shonaker » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:09 am

Shonaker Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:09 am
I am searching for an answer to a render glitch that is popping up in my renders I am sending to the Standalone/RNDR Network. This is the second time this has happened. The issue is with emission textures. It seems to happen only when I animate and object in certain ways or the visibility/emission power. In C4D everything works great. When I send it to the standalone app the problems happen. I have done everything I can think of to trouble shoot the issue but I don't know enough about the standalone app to do a deep dive and try to adjust it there. Here is an example of one issue. The blue glow animates around the edge at frame 34 (Out of frame at the top). Then everything goes blue. It stops at frame 41 when the glow reaches halfway at 180 degrees and then renders as it should the rest of the 180 degrees. If anyone might know what I am doing wrong or could change to get a reliable result from these emission textures I would greatly appreciate the help!
Attachments
RenderIssue.png
Shonaker

Re: ORBX- Animating emission power glitches in ORBX file.

Postby bepeg4d » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:24 am

bepeg4d Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:24 am
Hi,
I need to check the c4d file, in particular, how the emissive material is animated, can you share it with me via Private Message?
If yes, please save the project with assets, compress the resulting folder, and share a link to dropbox or wetransfer, thanks.
Can you also share which exact version of c4doctane plugin you are using?

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to ORBX.js