25 August 2014
Great News for Cararra users!.
The OctaneRender™ for Carrara plugin is now available. This plugin fully integrates the OctaneRender™ engine into the modelling environment of Cararra.
It is the 16th plugin available which integrates the OctaneRender™ plugin into a third party product, drastically improving workflow.
The OctaneRender™ team extends a big thank you to Cararra plugin developer Sighman, and the talented team involved in the closed beta testing.
Please click here to go to the OctaneRender™ for Cararra plugin purchase page.
The online manual is available here and will be updated from time to time.
Please follow the instruction in the online manual.
Carrara Version Requirements
This version requires Carrara 8/8.5.
This version runs on 64 or 32 bit Windows 7, 8, and 8.1.
The .NET 4.5 Framework is required.
Please report any issues to the Carrara plugin subforum, and include the following information;
- Operating System (ie. Win 7, 8, 8.1)
- 32 or 64 bit
- Amount of RAM
- Graphics Card(s) - model (ie. GTX 580, 3GB)
- Nvidia driver version
- Carrara version
- OctaneRender for Carrara version (ie. 2.06.0047)
- List what other plugins you have installed for Carrara
- The most important part of resolving a problem is our being able to re-produce the problem. So please provide as much detail as possible in order for us to do this, and if the problem is specific to the scene, please send us the scene.
One of the beta tester's reported that Carrara may crash during an animation when using the Oscillation Tweener. Please notify through the Carrara subforum if this issue is reproducable in a repeatable way.
OctaneRender for Carrara (64-bit) 2.06.0047
OctaneRender for Carrara (32-bit) 2.06.0047