OTOY expands OctaneRender™ integration to NUKE, Houdini, MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine 4, and Digital Molecular Matter Engine

Forums: OTOY expands OctaneRender™ integration to NUKE, Houdini, MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine 4, and Digital Molecular Matter Engine
Read about News and Updates regarding Octane Render in this forum.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: OTOY expands OctaneRender™ integration to NUKE, Houdini, MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine 4, and Digital Molecular Matter Engine

Postby mark0spasic » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm

mark0spasic Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm
I recently started to experiment with octane render baking features and Unreal 4 engine, and I`m happy with results: D, do you have some information when we could expect Unreal 4 integrated plugin? :)
AMD FX 6300, 24 GB RAM, Gigabyte ga-990fxa-ud5, 2x MSI GTX 780 3GB
mark0spasic
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: OTOY expands OctaneRender™ integration to NUKE, Houdini, MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine 4, and Digital Molecular Matter Engine

Postby mojave » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:20 am

mojave Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:20 am
mark0spasic wrote:I recently started to experiment with octane render baking features and Unreal 4 engine, and I`m happy with results: D, do you have some information when we could expect Unreal 4 integrated plugin? :)

That's awesome mark0spasic!

It would be great if you could share some of your results in either the Galleryor Works In Progress sub-forums.
mojave
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team

Postby Titus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm

Titus Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm
Hi there,

Any update for OctaneRender for UE4 ?
Titus
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to News & Announcements