OTOY is proud to announce the availability of the OctaneRender for ArchiCAD 16 Demo!
For more details about this product please see the Official Launch Announcement
Limitations of the demo version are:
- Maximum render resolution is 1000x600.
- Viewport and photorender output is watermarked.
- Cannot save Viewport renders. Photorenders can be saved, but will be watermarked
- Progress Save will not save the render
- Flythrough and Sunstudies (as per Photorenders) are limited to 1000x600.
- LiveDB access is not available.
- The demo version is for ArchiCAD 16 only at this stage.
If you would like a demo for ArchiCAD version 14 or 15, please vote in the poll above, so we can gauge the demand.
The demo is based on the 1.13b version of the plugin
Download the demo here:
OctaneRender for ArchiCAD 16 Demo (v1.13b)
NVIDIA DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
This version requires video driver 301.42 or higher.
It is also highly recommended that you have your Windows display adapter set to a non-Octane rendering graphics card (ie. your on-board graphics card, or a second graphics card).
DEMO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
There is one installer for both 32 and 64 bit versions of ArchiCAD 16.
Once installed, run ArchiCAD and confirm the installation via Options->Add-On Manager, and check to ensure there are ticks beside "OctaneRender for ArchiCAD" and "OctaneRender Renderer". If there is a red "!" symbol, then the plugin did not load, and this is most likely because you do not have up to date Nvidia drivers loaded.
If you want to keep up to date on the latest OctaneRender for ArchiCAD news, make sure to "Like" this page:
The OctaneRender Team