NEW: RNDR+ subscriptions - FAQ

Forums: NEW: RNDR+ subscriptions - FAQ
Read about News and Updates regarding Octane Render in this forum.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: NEW: RNDR+ subscriptions - FAQ

Postby fantome » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:15 pm

fantome Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Hi guys,
i would have 4 questions :
- when the RNDR monthly billing offer at 49$/month will be available ?
- How many RNDR OB per month will we get for this price to render on the cloud ?
- Does the OB that you haven't consume during a month are cumulative ? for exemple the offer is 10.000 OB per month , you use only 5.000 in january, so you get 10.000 + 5.000 OB in february.
- Do you plan to create a RNDR cloud only offer ? for those who don't need embergen, worldcreator, infinite render node, but who just need to render on the cloud with their enterprise license.
Thanks
fantome
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby promity » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am

promity Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
fantome wrote:Hi guys,
i would have 4 questions :
- when the RNDR monthly billing offer at 49$/month will be available ?
- How many RNDR OB per month will we get for this price to render on the cloud ?
- Does the OB that you haven't consume during a month are cumulative ? for exemple the offer is 10.000 OB per month , you use only 5.000 in january, so you get 10.000 + 5.000 OB in february.
- Do you plan to create a RNDR cloud only offer ? for those who don't need embergen, worldcreator, infinite render node, but who just need to render on the cloud with their enterprise license.
Thanks

Good questions.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/64gb ram/RTX 3080 Ti + RTX 2070/Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500 gb/
Lightwave 3d
promity
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby stoperl » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:17 am

stoperl Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:17 am
请问这个支持多少台电脑同时在线渲染。[quote][/quote]
stoperl
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby AliothTriones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:36 am

AliothTriones Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:36 am
Why is the number of days remaining on my octane still 0 after I subscribe
AliothTriones
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby bepeg4d » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 am

bepeg4d Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 am
AliothTriones wrote:Why is the number of days remaining on my octane still 0 after I subscribe

For licenses issues, please write to help at otoy dot com, sharing your Otoy username, thanks.

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Postby Orestiskon » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 pm

Orestiskon Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 pm
Goldorak wrote:If you have full Embergen then we can make sure you get the FX version added to your account as well (it will be useful when it is in DCC).

Hello,

I also have full perpetual embergen as well as a Studio annual subscription. Does that mean we are entitled to have a perpetual embergen fx as well? What steps do we have to do to activate that?
Orestiskon

Postby andrevieira » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm

andrevieira Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm
Hi guys,

This is amazing! Embergen and World Creator coming with Octane Enterprise since last year was already awesome, and now you added it to all types of subscription plus a bunch of other stuff... Respect!! :)

Couple of questions:
1 - When you say 'Unlimited Network Rendering: Includes 10+ OctaneRender Node licenses' what does that mean compared to the access to RNDR you have with the Studio and Enterprise Subscriptions?
2 - Is there any tutorial / walkthrough showing the use of the Render Network / RNDR / ORC? I'm having some trouble understanding the whole ecosystem but I haven't looked deep enough into it, to be honest. If there was a kind of 'RNDR for dummies' video tutorial would be awesome.
3 - Till when will the Black Friday Sale be available?
4 - On World Creator website you have 2 types of subscriptions 'Standard' and 'Professional', Standard has some limitations. Which one do we get with the Octane Studio Annual Subscription?

Thank you,
André
andrevieira
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby rwalker » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:57 pm

rwalker Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:57 pm
Confusing, the Otoy subscription system. Anyway...how do I convert my monthly Enterprise subscription to annual? And this will give me access to the Black Friday pricing + extra features (Embergen), correct?
rwalker
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby bepeg4d » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:10 am

bepeg4d Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:10 am
Hi,
If you want to use other machines for speeding up the rendering, you can use the Octane Network Render feature for adding the GPUs of the machines in your LAN to the Workstation via Ethernet in both Live View / IPR, and Picture Viewer/Render Queue final render, with animated and static scenes. So you can use its power in every phase of the scene preparation, speeding up a lot the workflow.

The secondary machine will run the Render-Node in daemon mode, while your first machine with Enterprise license will be the Workstation, and you can add or remove the Render-Nodes from the rendering on the fly. Max 200x GPUs internal and external, depending on the network interface speed.

Studio licenses do not have the Network rendering feature, you need Enterprise license for Workstation, and extra render-Node license per machine used in net render for 99€/year or 9.99€/month, RNDR+ & Enterprise + have already 10x render-Nodes license included.

Please, have a look at the documentation here:
https://docs.otoy.com/cinema4d/HowtoRen ... twork.html

About RNDR tutorial, please have a look at here:
https://help.otoy.com/hc/en-us/articles ... DR-Network

And here for ORC:
https://help.otoy.com/hc/en-us/articles ... nder-Cloud

Black Friday offer should be available for all this week.

Sorry, don't know about World Creator exact version.

EmberGen is included also in monthly subscriptions, along with KitBush, Architron, and Sculptron!
Only GSG and World Creato are limited to Annual subscriptions.

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Postby rs3d » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:56 pm

rs3d Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:56 pm
How does it work with KitBash and the coupons? Can you please specify it a bit?

And Sculptron is not mentioned on the order RNDR+ order page, so thanks for clarifying it...
rs3d

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements