360 vr for youtube

Forums: 360 vr for youtube
Discuss or ask critique about your current works
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the left right corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and use pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

360 vr for youtube

Postby M3d » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:52 am

M3d Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:52 am
Hi guys,
I created a 360 image ... (4096x2048)
with after effects then I inserted some things in motion and exported the video,
I then downloaded "Spatial Media Metadata Injector" and inserted the metadata precisely, which are used to make the video work properly on youtube.
when, however, the video is converted, the image is not correct, has two holes (floor and ceiling), as if the mapping was wrong,
yet it is a spherical image at 360 ...
can someone help me?
M3d

Return to Works In Progress