New To Octane

Forums: New To Octane
Discuss or ask critique about your current works
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the left right corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and use pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

New To Octane

Postby chae_1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 am

chae_1 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 am
The first image is for a brochure/website shot, thin linear fire in a showroom display scenario.
The 2nd/3rd is a fire installed at a clients property, the home still being built so this is a conceptual finished look for them.

Welcome any comments where I can do better with Octane, only had my subscription for a few weeks.

Linear Scene Two - Simple Rectangular Pouf with TV.jpg

Studio-2-Concrete-Glass-#1.jpg

Studio-2-Concrete-Glass-#2.jpg

Thanks in advance
chae_1
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: New To Octane

Postby rvtec35 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:49 pm

rvtec35 Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:49 pm
Hi

I love these!

How did you light them? did you use HDRI or the Daylight in octane?

Cheers

Dave
rvtec35

Return to Works In Progress