Case Study - Bath Tub and Product Visulization Insights

Forums: Case Study - Bath Tub and Product Visulization Insights
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Case Study - Bath Tub and Product Visulization Insights

Postby nejck » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 am

nejck Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 am
Hello everybody :)

I wanted to share a Case Study that I recently did. It revolves around putting a tangible metric on how we perceive product visualizations.

The Case Study itself is dubbed as a "Product Visualization Insight" study and it features a classical, yet modern and elegant bath tub in two different environments.

Generally speaking, the idea was to create a very well thought out set of images that will then be directly compared to a more hastily put together set of completely different images featuring the same product. The idea was to try and put some numbers on why creating images with a strategic and more in-depth approach is better than just blindly creating some nice images.

Who got to decide which set presented the product better? People on the internet!

The results of the survey can be found on my website (http://www.nejckilar.com) or my Behance page (Link to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/8617579 ... n-Insights)

I do sincerely hope everyone gets something interesting out of this study.

Tools:
Cinema 4D R20, Octane Renderer, Photoshop, Premiere

Constructive criticism is totally welcome! Thank you!
Attachments
ThreePiece - JPG LQ.jpg
Shot A - JPG LQ.jpg
Shot B - JPG LQ.jpg
Shot C - JPG LQ.jpg
nejck
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery