Modern classic interior for "Bowls" lamp

Forums: Modern classic interior for "Bowls" lamp
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Modern classic interior for "Bowls" lamp

Postby SANSSOUCI2017 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:01 am

SANSSOUCI2017 Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:01 am
Hello everybody! I am Fabio Ciliberti (alias GIPYA also in this forum), this is just another account from the new company in which I am actually working.
This is a really nice day for me! I can finally start sharing the interiors I've done in the new company (Sans Souci / ss-gd.com).
I am responsible for designing new concept classy interiors (from scratch) in which to put the lamps in hand forged glass that we are producing, to have a wide collection of pictures to show in catalogs and web.
Every week there will be a new nicer interior, stay tuned!

Do not forget to visit/like my page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FabioCiliberti3DArtist/
Company facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sanssoucilighting/
Attachments
General 16 to 9.jpg
dynamic.jpg
Detail.jpg
SANSSOUCI2017
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Modern classic interior for "Bowls" lamp

Postby Notiusweb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Notiusweb Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm
I love the render!

If in real life, I would keep crashing into those things and likely get frustrated by them. I would ask the designer to raise them up because every time I put something on the table it gets in the way.
If I stood at the table I would have to look through those ellipses across the table.
Changing those bulbs would be an absolute nightmare. What sucks too, is that if just one of those ellipses goes bad, it ruins the whole entire presentation, so there is much that can go wrong.
How would you dust these things. Also, if there were to be work done on the ceiling, or the floor up top had a flood, this thing would be a nuisance, maybe even a hazard.

I can imagine that exact sized piece in a more open entry, or a smaller, more raised version, above that sized table. It definitely 100% catches your attention.

So, you know what this all means right?
It looks REAL!
So great work! Lighting and presentation is very convincing.

BTW - Do the exact opposite of what I said, and make it even bigger :twisted:
Win 10 Pro 64, Xeon E5-2687W v2 (8x 3.40GHz), G.Skill 64 GB DDR3-2400, ASRock X79 Extreme 11
Mobo: 1 Titan RTX, 1 Titan Xp
External: 6 Titan X Pascal, 2 GTX Titan X
Plugs: Enterprise
Notiusweb
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby SANSSOUCI2017 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:53 am

SANSSOUCI2017 Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:53 am
Hello, thanks for the feedback.
We have this lamp in the company showroom, all of us know really well that what you see in the picture is a fake height of the lamp, in reality it is from 30 to 50 cm higher. The reason is that, for marketing purposes, it has to be more eye catcher, and not intersecting with the connection between ceiling and wall just behind the lamp.
Everything has been thought more than twice. The dust is not a problem when you have money to afford the lamp, then you have for sure money to get the job done from somebody else. The project is existing, is not a concept, everything regarding the technical stuff is solved and works fine.
Cheers!
SANSSOUCI2017
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Notiusweb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:55 am

Notiusweb Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:55 am
Very cool....It is really beautiful!
Win 10 Pro 64, Xeon E5-2687W v2 (8x 3.40GHz), G.Skill 64 GB DDR3-2400, ASRock X79 Extreme 11
Mobo: 1 Titan RTX, 1 Titan Xp
External: 6 Titan X Pascal, 2 GTX Titan X
Plugs: Enterprise
Notiusweb
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery