PMC dispersion bolts test

Forums: PMC dispersion bolts test
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: PMC dispersion bolts test

Postby cornel » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am

cornel Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am
GeoPappas wrote:
ycarry wrote:
Any chance of getting rid of that stupid signature as well.
+1

+1

+1
Win 7 x64 | GTX770 Phantom 2GB | Phenom II X6 3.2GHz | 16GB
cornel
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby babygenius55 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 pm

babygenius55 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 pm
Okay. First of all, don't be ganging up on me. EVERYBODY loves Pootie! :P ...I can't help that I have remarkable, and distinguished taste.

My compute model is 1.2. I remember that somewhere I read that 2.0 is better. I'll see if i can get an update if at all possible. It just started working. Weird. I can make all sorts of changes to the scene that works now, and it still works. Until I add another .obj that is. This is annoying so I'm going to find out about an updated compute thingy. Is there any way I can do a dump of the scene information so I can check what the difference might be? I'm a very good troubleshooter, and my experience is telling me that it's something in my models. I'm going to try making another model in the same scene with the same scale to see if I can do a swap, and have ti work too. Thanks for the help guys.
R.I.P. Pootie. Too much hate in the world. :P
babygenius55
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby babygenius55 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm

babygenius55 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm
So I downloaded the windows version of 1025_COM. PMC isn't giving me any issue. So i figured out where the problem lies. At least my PC isn't screaming at me. I'll put up my test render in the proper area. Thanks for the attention folks.
R.I.P. Pootie. Too much hate in the world. :P
babygenius55
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery