Joe_122 Artwork

Forums: Joe_122 Artwork
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Joe_122 Artwork

Postby vanhagen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 pm

vanhagen Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 pm
Hey guys, I just finished this artwork after almost 4 months of errors and tryout between various programs.

It has various stages, city's made in Cinema4D and the character had various stages, between concepting in zbrush, clothes done in Marvelous Designer, retopo in cinema and topogun plus the unfolding made in unfold3d.

Almost all the texturing is made in Substance Painter and some Substance Designer for some ground details. Here is the full artwork:
alex-hagen-final-done.jpg
Kinda compressed

It took around 40hrs for the whole project to be rendered but the project itself weighs 40mb without the textures!!! Pretty neat!!

I've uploaded the full project on Artstation, with the breakdown too : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/0JJYy

Cheers friends!!
vanhagen
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Joe_122 Artwork

Postby Heelie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Heelie Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:59 pm
Ive seen the breakown at artstation. Very nice detail work. I must say that i like the moodrenders better than the final Image. The final image is very busy and not easy to read. Especially around the hero character. Other than that the whole thing looks well done.
Heelie
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Joe_122 Artwork

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:38 am

Greg Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:38 am
Nice work..Cyberpunk 2077 here I come.
CEO Sabertooth Productions
Co-Founder Pixel Fondue
Greg
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer