residential development norway

Forums: residential development norway
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: residential development norway

Postby richardo32 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:44 am

richardo32 Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:44 am
hi

try putting small emitters to simulate skylight coming through windows, this will give you some nice contact shadows etc
put a light behind the camera if you need it. its all about balancing the light coming into the rooms really....
also find some nice interior reference photos and use as a guide to lighting the interior..

richardo.
Lightwave 2015.3 I Octane 2020.1.RC2
Ryzen 3960x I win 10 I 64gb I 2x2080ti 1x1080ti
3xslaves 12x1080ti
richardo32
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: residential development norway

Postby remon_v » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:44 pm

remon_v Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Wow really nice renders!
Only thing I don't like is the glare effects.

I also struggle with lighting interior renderings and yours look superb, could post an example on how you added those small light sources to help the lighting?
That would be really nice.
Win7 Pro x64, Phenon II 940, 8 GB, Geforce 470 - Modo, Zbrush
remon_v
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery