Cheerldr the laboratory

Forums: Cheerldr the laboratory
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Cheerldr the laboratory

Postby MRK75 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am

MRK75 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am
Hello Otoy Community i'm Cheerldr_ i'm french Visual Director and Cg artist in Paris ( france ). i'm not confortable with a presentation
that is why i quote my website description ( thanks my girl Frd for the text ) :roll: :roll:

CHEERLDR is a Visual Director & digital designer dedicated to art & direction in Paris. Founded in 2018 by Kevin CORDIER-ROYER.

Fundamentally multidisciplinary and research driven, developing film and 3d imagery. i creates still and moving images using an explorative digital approach. i try to discover the unseen and new. my approach is based on the exploration and understanding of modern technology and finding new and novel applications of its use in Design and Art.

I'm sorry for the pictures integration, but Otoy forum's very old school and i'm so lost with interface :)

Last edited by MRK75 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Art & Motion Designer http://www.cheerldr.xyz
MRK75
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Cheerldr the laboratory

Postby glimpse » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 pm

glimpse Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 pm
nice! seen those on facebook previously ;) beautiful clean looking works!

p.s. welcome to OTOY forums!
glimpse
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Cheerldr the laboratory

Postby MRK75 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 pm

MRK75 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 pm
This my very first commissioned work with octane render. in a first time i have been pretty scared but this engine is amazing !

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nesquik « L’inventeur de demain » is a print commissioned by Waf agency for event « l’inventeur » de demain in paris and industrial packaging NESQUIK.

More details :
Art & Motion Designer http://www.cheerldr.xyz
MRK75
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery