kitchen corner

Forums: kitchen corner
Display your final art here...
Forum rules
Important notice: All artwork submitted on our public gallery forums gallery forums may or may not be used by OTOY for publication on our website gallery.
If you do not want us to publish your art, please mention it in your post clearly. (put a very red small diagonal cross in the top left corner of the image)
Any images already published on the gallery will be removed if the original author asks us to do so.
We recommend placing your credits on the images so you benefit from the exposure too, and use a minimum image width of 1200 pixels, and pathtracing or PMC. Thanks for your attention, The OctaneRender Team.

For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.

This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

kitchen corner

Postby shine71 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 pm

shine71 Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi! :)
This one is a quick job, done only for my plasure, after all of things due for work.
Hoping that you'll like it, I look forward to hear what do you think about it.
Cheers!
Attachments
Kitchen Corner.jpg
I7 5930k - 32 Gb ram - 2 x RTX 2080ti
http://www.marcodattilo.com
shine71
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: kitchen corner

Postby Kenji_Wong » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Kenji_Wong Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi, your render looks awesome. Can you look at my render and tell me how can I make it look more photorealistic.

Thank you.

[img]
image.jpeg
[/img]
Attachments
image.jpeg
Kenji_Wong
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby shine71 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am

shine71 Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am
Hi!
Thanks! :)
Regarding your one, start to get a better angle, without all of those "fish eye" distortions, then you should work on mats and lighting.
Difficult to say all of things that might be improved.. what I may suggest, as you'll find a good angle for view, start to work on lighting with all of neutral mats, then go ahead texturning each items. ;)
See you!
I7 5930k - 32 Gb ram - 2 x RTX 2080ti
http://www.marcodattilo.com
shine71
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Postby Kenji_Wong » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:42 am

Kenji_Wong Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:42 am
Hi Shine

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to simulate from your render above. As you can see, my render is apparently looks like render regardless of the overall color, shadow.
I'm sorta new to 3D so I don't quite understand about the right lighting, materials and render settings. I've follow the tutorials from youtube and this is the result I can get. Please help.

Thank you

Kenji
[img]
Simulate.png
[/img]
Attachments
Simulate.png
Kenji_Wong
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to M is for Metaverse Gallery