RedSpec SSS sweat / wet look

Forums: RedSpec SSS sweat / wet look
Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

RedSpec SSS sweat / wet look

Postby Seaking406 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:02 am

Seaking406 Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:02 am
Just only found out tonight that RedSpec SSS products are no longer available, so sad to read that...

But here's hoping that someone out there still uses it and knows enough about it to help me out.

While using the wet skin shaders on various v4 models in Poser, only certain skins work well with this and some look horrible.

I am using a certain character skin that looks great with the regular shader but looks horrible while trying to use the wet look shaders... Usually there is something in the materials settings, either in Poser or in Octane that would allow you to make changes to fix these kind of problems..

Is anyone aware of such setting changes to make 'any' skin shader work with the RedSpec SSS wet skin shaders?

Thanks in advance...
Seaking406
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: RedSpec SSS sweat / wet look

Postby Nephanor » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 am

Nephanor Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 am
Which version of the plugin are you using? And which textures give the problem, and what is the problem? I get weird things with it too, just wanna know what issues you have.
Nephanor
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to Poser