Frame-rate issue

Forums: Frame-rate issue
Smith Micro Software Poser (Integrated Plugin developed by Paul Kinnane)

Moderator: face_off

Forum rules
Please keep character renders sensibly modest, please do not post sexually explicit scenes of characters.

Frame-rate issue

Postby spartan00j » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 am

spartan00j Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 am
Hey Paul,

I'm getting back into animating after taking a break. I animated a scene in poser and exported the animation for Octane stand alone. But in octane stand alone I noticed a Framerate issue. The camera animation itself is fine but the character animation is off.
Octane imports all the frames (which is 1629) and the stand-alone FPS is 24 but the character animation is off. But if I change the standalone FPS to 30, the frames increase to 2037 but the character animation is fine but the camera frame rate is off.
To clarify more, if I open an exported animation in Octane Stand -Alone and go to frame 100 and look back at frame 100 in poser. The animation doesn't match/sync/ Framerate is off.
But thinking about it I set the FPS in the animation panel in poser 30 FPS, (Like I always have). So does the plugin just exports at 24 FPS?
spartan00j
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Re: Frame-rate issue

Postby face_off » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 am

face_off Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 am
Hi. Yes, the plugin assumes the Poser frame rate is 24fps, so I suggest using 24fps.

Paul
Win7/Win10/Mavericks/Mint 17 - GTX550Ti/GT640M
Octane Plugin Support : Poser, ArchiCAD, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Rhino, Modo, Nuke, DAZ Studio
Pls read before submitting a support question
face_off
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer

Return to Smith Micro Software Poser